a port of the Jakarta Project's
The power and flexibility of log4j is now available to Qt users. This includes: hierarchical categories, configuration from a file at run-time, customizable layouts, and appending to stdout/stderr, files, or syslog. Place logging statements in your classes and forget about commenting them out when you're finished debugging. Read more in the log4j manual.
- Supports Qt4
- LogLevels ( FATAL, ERROR, WARN, NOTICE, INFO, DEBUG )
- Hierarchical categories
- Layouts: SimpleLayout, PatternLayout
- Appenders: Console-, File-, RollingFile-, Syslog-, QTextEdit-, Sql-
- Runtime configuration (PropertyConfigurator, BasicConfigurator)
- Tested on Gnu/Linux using gcc 4.1.2 and Qt 4.3.4
- Internal logging using LogLog
- In Progress
- To Do
- Nested Diagnostic Contexts (NDC)
- More testing...